- Certification Needed: No
- Years of Experience Required: 0
- Minimum Length: Short-Term, Long-Term
- Location: Downers Grove, IL, USA
- Boarding: No
- Monthly Salary: None
About the Marketing Professional or Intern Position
We are seeking a professional to donate skills in helping our new or smaller schools develop their visual identity. Responsibilities include webpage development, training on webpage maintenance, logo design, color schemes, development of advertising materials, and a variety of tasks that a marketing professional could complete to assist fledgling schools. We are happy to work with students using this opportunity as an internship or school project. This is a much needed service and can be done remotely or with an onsite visit to the school.
Position Start Date 08/25/2016
About TeachBeyond Associates
What does it mean to be an Associate?
Associate members are individuals who feel called to partner with TeachBeyond on a part-time or occasional basis, raising support to fund their service. They are willing to help meet needs within TeachBeyond or partner schools based on their available time and resources.
Some of those part-time or occasional needs include consulting with educators or schools, providing administrative assistance for various departments, or teaching at one of our partner schools for a few weeks to a semester. We also need individuals willing to serve in English camps throughout the summer. Associates come alongside to give of their time and talents to help meet these needs and further the Lord’s work through TeachBeyond.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Population: 321,368,864 (July 2015 est.)
- Religions: Protestant 51.3%, Roman Catholic 23.9%, Mormon 1.7%, other Christian 1.6%, Jewish 1.7%, Buddhist 0.7%, Muslim 0.6%, other or unspecified 2.5%, unaffiliated 12.1%, none 4% (2007 est.)
- Government: Constitution-based Federal Republic; Strong Democratic Tradition
- Below Poverty Line: 15.1% (2010 est.)